Official Giveaway Rules
Romance Audio Book Free MP3 Download
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this giveaway brought to you by Modern Love Story Books
1. Eligibility. You must be at least 13 years of age to enter. Giveaways are open to worldwide entries.
2. How to Enter. Simple enter a valid e-mail address. A limit of one entry is allowed per person. Please do not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses will be declared ineligible.
3. Disclaimer. Modern Love Story Books will not be responsible for: (a) lost entries; (b) electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Modern Love Story Books or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. This is an ongoing giveaway with no expiration date.
5. Winner Selection. Everyone is a winner. All you have to do is enter and meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules and you win the prize.
6. Winner Notification. You will be notified immediately. Check the e-mail address you used to enter and receive your free download link.
7. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Modern Love Story Books from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.